TRAIDIS makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of all the information made available to its website visitors, the information may be incomplete or, technically inaccurate or may contain typographical errors. Accordingly, the information provided may be corrected or changed by TRAIDIS at any time and without notice.
TRAIDIS may, at any time and without notice, make changes or improvements to the products and services offered on its website and/or cease producing or commercialising them.
TRAIDIS disclaims all liability for any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission relating to information on its website. TRAIDIS shall bear no liability for any decision taken on the basis of the said information
In any circumstances the information available on this site shall not be an incentive to purchase or an invitation to acquire the shares or securities of TRAIDIS. The TRAIDIS logo and trademark are the property of TRAIDIS. With regard to intellectual property, no licence or any other right is conferred on anyone other than the right to visit the site.
- User: Internet user connecting, using the www.traidis.com site.
- Personal information: " the information which allows, whatever type it is, directly or not, the identification of the physical persons to whom they apply to " (article 4 of the law N 78-17 of January 6th, 1978).
In accordance to article 6, law n°2004-575 from the 21st of june 2004 concerning the trust in the digital economy, it is specified to the users of the site www.traidis.com the identity of the various participants taking part in its realization and of its follow-up:
The owner andor the publisher is a legal entity.
Owner and/or publisher of the site: TRAIDIS
RCS Nanterre B 422 506 840 - Code APE 4669C
Address : 1 Avenue du Président Pompidou - 92500 RUEIL MALMAISON
Publication responsible: Jérôme COUSIN
Mail publication : email@example.com
Webmaster : firstname.lastname@example.org - www.aaz.fr
Host : OVH
Personal information collected:
In France, personal data is notably protected by the law n° 78-87 of January 6th, 1978, the law n° 2004-801 of August 6th, 2004, the article L. 226-13 of the Penal code and the European Directive of October 24th, 1995.
On the occasion of the use of the site www.traidis.com, are notably taken in the following data:
- the Internet URL address of the links through which the user reached the www.traidis.com site;
- the provider access of the user;
- the internet browser of the user;
- the address of Internet protocol (IP) of the user.
In any case the company TRAIDIS only collects personal information relative to the user (name, e-mail address, telephone number) for the need of the services proposed by the www.traidis.com site. The user supplies this information in full knowledge of the facts, notably when he/she proceeds by himself/herself to their seizure.
It is then specified to the user of the site www.traidis.com the compulsory character or not of the information which he/she is asked to supply.
The user proving his/her identity can request from the company TRAIDIS, by the e-mail address email@example.com:
- the possibility to check of the personal data concerning him/her having been collected by the company TRAIDIS or for his/her account;
- the information concerning the ends of these data processing;
- the information concerning the identity and the geographical location of the addressees of these data;
- the communication of a copy of these data delivered free of charge, as far as such a demand is not excessive, notably by its repetitive and disproportionate character.
No personal information of the user of the site www.traidis.com is:
- Collected without the consent of the user;
- published without the consent of the user;
- exchanged, transferred, given up or sold to a third parties.
Only the hypothesis of the buyback of the company TRAIDIS and its rights would allow the transmission of the aforementioned information to the possible buyer who would be held in his turn by the same obligation of preservation and of modification of the data concerning the user of the www.traidis.com site.
As a legal entity, the company TRAIDIS is authorized to make studies and statistical analyses on the use and the typology of the users of the www.traidis.com site, subject to confirming the anonymity of these users.
Rectification of the nominative information collected:
According to provisions of the article 34 law n° 48-87 of January 6th, 1978, the user has a right to modify the nominative information concerning him/her. To do this, the user must send to TRAIDIS:
- an E-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- a letter to the address 1 Avenue du Président Pompidou - 92500 RUEIL MALMAISON ;
- indicating his/her name or company name, the physical andor electronic address, as well as if necessary the references which he/she has as member of the www.traidis.com site.
The modification will intervene within a reasonable period of time as from the reception of the user request.
The www.traidis.com site collecting personal information of its users, it was the object of a preliminary statement with the CNIL and the registration is in progress.
A "Cookie" allows the identification of the user, the customization of its consultation from the www.traidis.com site and the acceleration of the layout of the site thanks to the registration of a light data file on his/her computer.
The user acknowledges to be informed about this practice and authorizes the company TRAIDIS to proceed to it.
In any case, the company TRAIDIS takes the commitment to never communicate the contents of these "Cookies" to a third person, except in case of a legal requisition. The user can refuse the registration of "Cookies" or configure his browser to be warned before hand of the "Cookies". To do this, the user will proceed to the parameter setting of his browser from the "Tools" menu for Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or 7.0, or for Firefox 2 or 3.
All of the elements of the www.traidis.com site, notably texts, presentations, illustrations, photos, arborescence and layouts are, except public documents and additional precisions, the exclusive intellectual property of the company TRAIDIS or of its partners.
As such, their representations, reproductions, overlappings, distribution and reruns, partial or total, are forbidden according to the provisions of the article L. 122-4 of the Code of the intellectual property. Any person proceeding to it without being able to prove a prior and express authorization of the holder of these rights incurs to punishments relative to the crime of forgery foreseen in the articles L. 335-2 and following ones of the Code of the intellectual property.
Moreover, the representations, the reproductions, the overlappings, the distribution and the reruns, partial or total, of the data base contained in the www.traidis.com site are forbidden by virtue of the provision of the law n°98-536 of July 1st, 1998 relative to the legal protection of data bases. In any case, on any copy authorized of all or any part of the site contents will have to be written the mention "Copyright 2008 TRAIDIS all rights reserved".
The trademark and logo contained in the www.traidis.com site are deposited by the company TRAIDIS, or possibly by one of its partners. As such, any person proceeding to their representations, reproductions, interweavings, distribution and reruns incurs to penalties foreseen in the articles L. 713-2 and following thoses of the Code of the intellectual property.
The main laws concerned:
- Law n°78-87 of January 6th, 1978, notably modified by the law n°2004-801 of August 6th, 2004 relative to the computing, to the files and to the liberties.
- Law n°2004-575 of June 21st, 2004 for the trust in the digital economy.